#002 "KOI" or "豆"?

Since my blog name is milkteaisthebest, i shall start my blog talking about milktea.

Currently, (or it has been quite awhile) these milktea stores have been doing quite well, no matter where they set their outlet, there is always long queue of ppl willing to spend 10min (+5min) to buy a cup of milktea with dozens of small tapioca balls.


What puzzles me is
1) the name of the shop "KOI"? Or "豆"?
2)What is so special about this milktea that is cost about 60% more expensive than stores like "sweet talk", "each-a-cup", but yet the queue is about 600% longer than latter stores.

I went to tried the mliktea too, at least 3 times.
I have to acknowledge tat it is indeed nicer than some other bubbletea, in terms of the milk in the tea and the minipearls. I love to drink milktea alot, much more than any of my friends tat i know of. I have to say tat in term of the milktea, it is one of the best milktea i had drank so far. (Suddenly remember tat Hong Kong Cafe's milktea also one of the best.)

However, i do look at the price of the milktea too, and in my personal opinion, its still doesnt worth $2.40 for a cup and the long waiting time. If u ask me, I wont stop ppl from buying it, nor will i recommand ppl to buy it. But of coz sometime, maybe i will buy another cup again too...



~milkteaisthebest~

No comments:

Post a Comment